Successful commercial experience as Customer Relations / Key Account Sales Director in a Promotional Activation and / or Marketing Services company in the world of mass food distribution or mass consumption.
SOGEC is a leader in promotional-relational omnichannel marketing, designing and deploying innovative solutions which enable its clients to optimise their recruitment, loyalty and communication marketing strategy at all points of contact. SOGEC has more than 1000 customers in the world of consumer goods, mass distribution, capital goods, and services.
Your tasks :
Within the sales team, you are responsible for developing the turnover of your portfolio of clients mainly deriving from the world of mass consumption. You liaise with various contacts within our clients’ organisations (Marketing, Trade-Marketing, and Digital Departments, Purchasing Department, etc.) in order to develop a real partnership promoting all of the solutions offered by SOGEC
• You build loyalty and develop your customer portfolio ;
• You implement a promotional activation plan tailored to the identified needs of your customers ;
• You carry out commercial negotiation until the finalisation of the project ;
• You direct and oversee the monitoring of operations;
• You work with a support team, in particular responsible for the operational monitoring of actions in progress ;
• You ensure permanent commercial and competitive intelligence in order to create and offer innovative solutions that meet customer expectations.
• 5 years’ higher education in a business school/ university
• Good knowledge of the world of consumer goods and food distribution
• 3 to 7 years’ successful commercial experience
• You are curious and determined
• You are autonomous, results-oriented and have an analytical mind
• Experience in a marketing services company and good digital awareness will be your tickets to success in this role.
Remuneration : dependent on experience
Annual salary paid over 13 months + variable
Position based in : Montrouge (92)
Reference : SM-DC-012021
To apply : Please send cover letter and CV by email with the reference SM-DC-012021 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org