SOGEC, an expert in omnichannel promotional-relationship marketing, designs and deploys innovative solutions, enabling its clients to optimise their recruitment, loyalty and communication marketing strategies at all points of contact. SOGEC, a La Poste group company, has more than 600 clients in the world of consumer goods, mass retail, capital goods and services.
Our logistics platform stores, manages, packages and ships more than 2.5 million articles annually to professionals and individuals. In addition, 6 million letters as well as 2 million tickets are processed each year.
In the context of strong growth in its E-Commerce activity (+ 150% in 2020), SOGEC MANAGEMENT is looking for an E-commerce Flow Team Leader.
Your task :
Against a backdrop of operational transformation, you will supervise and lead a team of logistics operators to ensure the smooth running of operations in your area.
As such, your main tasks will be:
• To achieve the best fit between available resources and particular activity, and implement all necessary measures to guarantee security, client promise (quality, timeframes) and cost management.
• To unite the teams around a common culture of security, performance and operational excellence.
• To lead and ensure smooth running of activities.
• To carry out monitoring of performance indicators by developing an action plan for the ongoing correction or improvement of existing processes, and address any discrepancies in order processing.
• To alert the relevant manager over the course of the day in the case of any problems and promptly propose solutions.
• To lead and manage your team: you are in charge of organising the work of the team according to the requirements of the activity, distributing the workload and taking on personnel in relation to requirement and the means placed at your disposal.
• To contribute to the building of a diverse and versatile team.
• To ensure the correct management of planning, unforeseen elements (absence, illness, etc.), the resolution of problems in conjunction with the relative support teams, but also to foment an environment of understanding and respect, and guarantee the correct application of operational process and support.
You are a manager who challenges, accompanies and mentors your teams with regard to processes, work methods and results, evaluating each member’s performance.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in directing and managing just-in-time logistics flows (ideally in e-commerce), higher education or post-graduate qualification in e-logistics, ideally familiar with WMS BEXT (INFLUX), excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, autonomous, methodical, and with rigorous attention to detail.
Contract duration: full-time, permanent (to be filled immediately)
Position based in: Villebon-sur-Yvette (91140)
Remuneration: dependent on experience
Benefits: lunch vouchers, insurance, 50% of public transport expenses covered.
To apply: Please send covering letter and CV by email citing reference SG-REL022021 to Ms. Alexandra FERREIRA at: email@example.com